Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Avery is chillin watching some tv. Looks comfy!!!!!!

Look at my boy, isn't he just too cute!!!!! I mean handsome!


Chance and Avery got sleepingbags for christmas. This was something "fun" they found to do with them. Luckily neither bumped into anything too hard!



This was just too cute. The kids where climbing all over daddy!!!! He can never lay down, or the kids both have to jump and climb all over him!!!




This is my beautiful mirro that my parents bought me for Christmas! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!












Here is Avery after putting on just a little bit of the princess chap stick she got from her cousin Carmen's birthday party....pretty!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Adorable, Maribeth! You have the most beautiful family!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Lots of love, Jen-Jen

Keri said...

YAY!!! I'm so happy you made a blog! =)

Leah (Mom) said...

How fun...I will share the pics with Carmen and Kellen too! This is a great way to see the kids, even from far away. We still need to come to your place for a visit soon... it's been TOO long!

Julie said...

Hey! Thanks for sharing. The kids are really cute and growing fast. Looks like you all had lots of fun this winter. The snow looks really cold too! We have already taken the kids swimming at the community pool this winter...Ha ha ha!!
Love your cousins in "Sunny" FL,
Jasen, Julie, Jennifer & Jessica