Monday, February 23, 2009

Visitors!!!!

Aunt Bethie had a ton of little visitors!!!!!!! I had Chance, Carmen, Avery, Kellen, Jeremy, Nolan, and Jillian all over for a visit!!! (Plus Aunt Leah, Uncle Jon, Aunt Rachel, Nana, Papa, Gramma, and Grumpa!)
Here I am with all my visitors!! You can't really see Nolan, but her was there too!

Our first family of five photo!!!


Aunt Joleen and Uncle Brad came out to check out our new bundle!!! Aunt Jo will be having a baby girl in April, so I'm sure these two girls will be best buddies, just like Carmen and Avery are!




1 comment:

Leah (Mom) said...

I still can't believe you have 3 babies! Brooke is beautiful and I can't wait to see more updated pictures. Enjoy her "baby" days since they don't last long and it's your last one!!! Love you all, and hope to see you soon.